Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

The Gap

Ira Glass on Storytelling from David Shiyang Liu on Vimeo . "All of us who do creative work, we get into it because we have good taste. But there is this gap.  It is only by going through a volume of work that you will close that gap, and your work will be as good as your ambitions." -Ira Glass What drove me to post this inspiring video is the fact that one work of mine has been finally put up in EDSA. It's like a milestone to be celebrated, but it falls under the kind of work that you're not really very proud to show... not because it's that bad, it's just trying to be good. I am not going to name-drop that certain brand, and I have to say that the artist does not always have the call on how can it be done solely, there are a lot more people involved in the creative process.  This is just the beginning and so I hope and pray that in the near future, I'll get past the stage where I just work for the sake of getting the job done but because it was

My Own Hogwarts

That awkward moment when UST Main Building is like Hogwarts. buhayuste : I reblogged this post from Tumblr, again. Today, I am anticipating to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2,  and at the same time,  missing my old school, even if that body of water is  actually floodwater. Sometimes I imagine if the staircases would also move. lol. I may not have a wand to do magic but in my stay there, it felt magical...  :">

less than three

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/i-want-a-friday-kind-of-love/# Fridays are full of possibility. Anything could happen. Sure, the weekend could be a letdown, it could turn out to be just another endless series ... The People You Will Fall In Love With In Your 20s | Thought Catalog Just sharing this blog post. And for the record, I'm part of the NBSB community (No Boyfriend Since Birth) - a product of the practicality of finishing College first and the happy-ever-afters of Disney and the romance novels and Classic Pinoy Teleseryes... And a huge part of it is, being uncertain of my maturity level to take care of one-on-one relationships, place somebody else's needs above my own. As a hopeless romantic with a childlike disposition, I truly believe in the last paragraph of this post, that although we encounter different people everyday, but I know someday, it will be clear that someone out there is truly meant for us, aka The One. Lucky for those who have found it earlier,